Gift Guide: For Him
Having grown up with three brothers, and later, three nephews, I've spent A LOT of time buying gifts for guys. I'm not an expert, and everyone's taste is different, but here are some items that have scored well with the boys. x
- Dents Rabbit-Lined Leather Gloves - I bought these for my man last year, and they kept him warm and happy through the unpredictable London winter.
- Lanvin Suede and Patent Leather Sneakers - Everyone should own a pair of Lanvins. They are expensive, but incredibly comfortable and worth the investment.
- J.Crew Leather Notebook - Perfect for note-taking (and stylish as well!)
- WANT Les Essentiels De La Vie Narita Zipped iPad Case - Simple and classy.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Perforated Leather Bag - Perfect for weekend getaways or an overnight business trip.
- Dunhill Cut-to-Fit Embossed Leather Belt - Many think Dunhill is for old men, but nothing beats good quality leather and simple style.
- Reiss Pacer Short Zip Through Leather Jacket - I think every guy should own a leather jacket. My man wasn't convinced at first, now he can't stop wearing his perfectly worn-in jacket.
- WANT Les Essentiels De La Vie Pearson Leather Passport Cover - A travel wallet is ideal, although some prefer a simple passport cover. Good to hold your passport and bits of receipts/notes.
- Tumi Monaco Money Clip Card Case - I gave this to my man a while back, and he thinks it's genius. Some guys don't like carrying wallets, and this is perfect as it holds cards and notes.
Happy shopping! x