1. Lanvin Python Loafers - I am a huge fan of Lanvin shoes. They are a splurge, but worth every bit of it, in my opinion. I've spent so much on random flats, only to replace them with other bad ones. I was better off saving up for a quality pair. Now I do, and haven't looked back since.
2. GADABOUT Personalized Cards - Who doesn't love receiving snail mail?! Better yet when the card is this adorable! I love the personalization, and with a set of these cards, there's no good excuse not to say hello.
3. Made Her Think Double Vendetta Chain Ring - Such a simple design, yet so different. I love collecting unique rings (they seem to be the only jewelry I constantly wear), and these are perfect, don't you think?
4. Clarisonic Mia - I've been wanting to get this for a while, but can't decide if it is as good as everyone says? Has anyone tried this? Does it live up to its hype?
5. Shoshanna Bandeau Bikini - I love my LBD (little black bikini), but this year I'm switching it up for something brighter for two special trips - post-wedding vacation gift to Hua Hin, Thailand, and a long weekend at the French Riviera for my birthday!
6. Kari On Personalized Mousepad - Ever since my man bought me the Apple Magic Mouse (too sweet!), I've been looking for the right mousepad. Chevron and monogram, what's not to love?
7. Gucci Oversized Sunglasses - My favorite pair of sunglasses snapped during a vacation (first day, I might add), and I've been struggling to find the perfect replacement. This pair might just be the one to help me move on.
8. Iomoi Pens - How amazing are these?! I've been wanting to add them to my desk for a while; if only shipping to the UK wasn't 3x the cost of the pens. One day.