Birthday Wish List '13
It's the end of the week here and I'm excited about my early birthday celebration tomorrow evening! I've spent the past three birthdays in different countries (surrounded by major change - a move, an engagement, post-wedding) and I'm happy to be able to celebrate this year with a good group of new and old friends. Every birthday I find the urge to splurge on something dreamy for myself and this year's no different (although there seem to be a few home decor additions this time).
- Chair - the perfect spotted addition to the reading nook (in progress) in my study room
- Clutch - a little Alaia never hurt anyone!
- Sunglasses - perfect shape and snakeskin? Yes, please.
- Ring - a total dream! Repossi. That's all I need to say.
- Rug - I've been eyeing this for a while now but haven't gotten one yet.
- Heels - Work appropriate and glamorous. Nicholas Kirkwood can do no wrong.
- Calendar - No better way to keep track of the year than a beautifully illustrated desk calendar by Inslee.
- Cushion - A little monogrammed beauty to support my lower back.
Are you digging this list too?
I'm off to relax and pamper myself a little. Have a wonderful weekend, loves. x
**My site was previously named Anything et Everything.