Hello lovelies! Sorry for the break, it's been an eventful and manic two weeks. I finally found a job (YAY!) and I'm doing whatever I can to learn everything as it's a new industry to me. Please bear with my sporadic posts the next few weeks. I just wanted to pop in and say hello, and share a few links and things that have gotten me through these few weeks.
So, you know Pharrell's Happy video? Here's Dubai's version - always makes me smile.
- Remember PostSecret? I used to read it daily until I completely forgot all about it. This new iPhone app "is Silicon Valley's latest obsession." (Unfortunately, it's not available on UAE's iTunes store).
- If you follow me on Instagram, you would've noticed a post on some new emojis, specifically Harper's Bazaar's Fashion Week emojis, available on iTunes. Hello, Karl Largerfeld emoji. Hello, Valentino studded pumps emoji. You get the drift.
- Is Paris still cool? I've never really been sold on the city, but some of these lesser known attractions (except for tanning on the banks of the Seine) have piqued my interest. And then there's this too.
- Are any of you familiar with Uterque? I finally checked it out two weekends ago and love it. It's my new go-to store for work outfits. It's owned by the same company that owns Zara and Massimo Dutti.
- When is the best time to send an email? This infographic explains it all.
Have a wonderful weekend, loves. x