Keeping it short - hope you've had a wonderful week. And of course, a few weekend reads:
- I've always wanted a Bourgie lamp. To celebrate its 10th anniversary, 14 designers reimagine the classic lamp.
- We've been wanting to paint our exercise room gray, and these 25 spaces prove every home needs some shade of gray.
- Whether it's a professional or social setting, perfecting the art of the follow-through is crucial.
- As the Dalai Lama said, "My religion is kindness." Five ordinary acts that make you extraordinary.
- There's something about NY townhouses and the fusion of traditional and modern influences that work so well.